Saturday, October 2, 2010

Jewels along the way...One word, Acceptance.

So recently I've been dealing alot with "Acceptance."  Learning how to accept myself and those around me. I have come to the realization that GOD had to first accept me. Even in my worst state and condition. HE opened up HIS arms and accepted me. Once He accepted me the process began..but none of it would have been possible without acceptance first. I learned that along the way we might run into people who don't do things quite the way we think they should. So we might get angry at them, type cast them, shun them away, ignore they exists, or completely shut them out. Yet, true love is about acceptance first. I've had to learn how to even accept myself. Along the way I had done somethings in my life, and made some decisions that were pretty disappointing. I would run away from my own light so to speak. I had to learn how to accept the things about me that are different. Accept the things that made me who I am like the way I look, the way my voice sounds, the way I'm shaped, my teeth, my belief's & how they set me apart from the crowd. I also had to forgive myself for making errors and not acting like the woman I know GOD created me to be at times. 

First acceptance, then agreement. First acceptance then unity. First acceptance, then understanding. First acceptance then compromise. First acceptance then true love. But only first with acceptance. If you accept people for who they are it's no telling what they will become. I thank GOD for first accepting me into HIS family, and for taking the time to show me HIS true love... and taking the time to share with me how to love.
"True love starts somewhere" with Acceptance.

Until next time,
Christina Nance-Israel,
for GroupieLove Handbags.Luggage.Accessories.
-"It's more than bags. It's a Movement."
ShowLove. SpreadLove.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket