Sunday, September 19, 2010

GroupieLove's "Posh Lady" of the Week


80's Lady Clutch: $275
Sign up for the blog and get 15% off of your purchase
Made To Order: 708.620.0220 or groupielovebags@gmail.com
(Please note this piece is one of a kind & design on each piece is subject to change.)



 






My next "Posh Lady" of the week is Gwen Stefani. I can see her in so many of our bags, but I've chosen the "80's Lady" Clutch for starters, & trust, she represents it well.
Her style is sassy enough, chic enough, and she is not afraid to take chances. One thing I've noticed is that when a recording artist comes out with a clothing line it can tend to be cheesy. When it comes to some artist/designers, I've often ended up saying to myself,  "Now they know they wouldn't be caught dead in that!" You can definitley tell that Gwen is "hands on" when it comes to her design and product and the quality is wonderful. Another thing I definitely can admire about her is the fact that she is an artist, a wife, a mom, and a great designer.  It takes grace to wear all those hats ;) so Groupie takes our hat off to her!!!! Ladies & Gentlemen...meet Gwen Stefani our "Groupie Girl" of the week! 
Gwen gets xxxxx 5 Groupie Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket